Wednesday, August 05, 2015

Supply overcomes demand and finally Consumed and Bulls Ride The trend

Bulls and Bears fight as Demand overcomes Demand As I update you yesterday about my positions in Eur/jpy trade and you can check them by checking this post.

Further, I would like to put more light on the fact that Only Price action is what Tells you where price is heading, Trading with lot of indicators never gives you an edge, unless you know what is happening in the market.


Price is king whenever you trade and whatever method you adopt should gives you an edge over other methods and If You still don't know your niche in trading, you are not on the right track and only get disappoint whatever system you try.

I never Claim that I am trading with best of the strategies and Speaking honestly I would like to mention that I only succeed 30% of the time but what about rest 70% of trades, they all are Loosers but my Profitability factor is still 3 times of my average losses.

Have a look at previous Two trades As How accurate you can get sometime depends on how conscious you are about your system


Eur/Jpy Demand Overcome Supply and Drive the Market


Points you need to considered while trading or building a plan


* Versatile Strategies should be adopted as Market conditions changes every-time.

* Trade only logic and not Indicators.

*Whatever system you adopt, You should make it your own and add few unique enter and exit strategies.

* Don't ever follow your trade too much. You should know in advance what IT's have planned and why they should take your stops before moving in your favorite position.

* Price is the only thing you need to consider rather than trusted only bullish and bearish candles.
Stay tuned for bit of more help. Take a look at few of my previous posts.

How To make decisions in Advance in Forex Trading

Decisions Points in Currency Trading

How I pick short term Top in Euro

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts