Friday, August 07, 2015

Trading levels of Gbp/usd l Price Action Analysis

Price Action Analysis of Pound Hi, Its quite a busy day with much awaited NFP which came just below expectation but as I mentioned in my previous post Eur/usd that Reversal in Euro could be on the cards,even though Unemployment Data came inline or more than expectation as long as 1.0870 level is protected and Now, I am waiting for Price Action to give me more clues of bullish momentum and I will update the Euro Chart If and When that happens.

This post is about Sterling or Pound dollar chart In which I am about to mentioned few crucial points of Price Action,First of them is that It traded in within a range since past few weeks and when that low was broken, price hurried up to go above the broken support.

Point of concern now is break above 1.5550 to give us strong indication that bullish momentum is again getting speed and we should look for long entries. But as I said we need a break above that level. To Sum up the things see the h4 chart with possible scenarios and How price unfolds beautifully as expected.


Price chart of Sterling




As You see in the chat price attack the line 1.5470 immediately after breaking the support gives us clue that price is ready to rise but we need bigger clues if price can break 1.5550 and we will get strong trading levels from 1.5470 to 1.5550 and then we try and look for possible long or short entry. But still too early to tell whether price action of gbp/usd is bullish or bearish.
Looking ahead 1.5610 is strong level and Price Action traders always keep in mind the possible targets when it hits the bullish momentum and possibly continue its way through and breach several levels to find its target.

If Price breaks the low of 1.5422 level then it would be a different story altogether as I would look for bearish entries if Price give us opportunity at higher levels to trade and short the pair after breaching the lows .
Price Action always tells us what to do and what not to do and how much you need to have patience and whether or not that patience is paid or leave you much more awaited for your next trade.


These are much important levels for Price action traders, As I mention in my previous posts that Supply and demand levels are the only true levels to trade rather than trusting support and resistance as we have seen so many times, Price breaks a support and rise with more powerful and break the resistance and decline with even more strong pace than rise. But Price Action is king and reading every time frame is very important to give you the entry and exit levels.


Stay tuned for more.
Trade Well
Happy Weekend

2 comments:

  1. Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to my
    blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.

    I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like
    this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy
    reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.


    Also visit my page :: Dino Hunter Deadly Shores Hack Tool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Its a bit off topic but Still the blog is created to help others, but still I don't have an appropriate solution for your problem . I would advice you to look at http://helplogger.blogspot.com and If there is not a solution then You can surely look to contact him personally or comment below the blog post and I am sure he will sort out Your issue. As far as I am concerned I don't use Tweeter feed too much Because lot of my traffic coming from organic search and Pinterest.

    I hope it would sort out you problem and In future if you have to comment then you post you identification for better service for you and others as well.

    regards,
    fxconfidence

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts