Thursday, August 06, 2015

Much Awaited Non Farm Payroll Possible Last one before liftoff

Euro dollar Update Before NFP Data Hi, This is possibly the last Non-Farm Payroll Data before Fed start lifting up rate till the end of 2016 and this should be the real cause of concern, But this market has lot to offer but nothing for those who are not conscious.

I am posting Euro dollar update With the Real time example of last move and what happened when there was talk of Greece exit and Euro rally over 400 pips, after the market open taking all the stops above swings high and low,But I would still be cautious and will not trade this report as I have market few areas on my chat which will be a due coarse of focus for me, and If price went as expected, then we could be in for another ride before the Next Fed Meet.

Eur/usd Chart Update With Possible Moves



I don't expect anything from markets as I hardly watch news but I spot the areas of concern on my chart and If I am right then I will possible turn to shorter time frames for entry. Euro is in pause mode since last few weeks, may be Market expecting a lot from data but possibly one clue was given when Employment cost Index data was released past week, which tells that employment rise only give 0.2% of the wages rise and which was much lower when Fed was rising rates a decade or so ago.


But Situation can change dramatically and we can see the opposite reaction, when data released but I am expecting something out of the blues, But never ever ignore what market offers or it does and stay alert on your toes and don't just push buy and sell button, till you mean to and when you have to.
Stay tuned for more.
Trade Well

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts