Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Australian dollar Intrady technical levels

In my earlier posts, I always mentioned that we should look to find "Imbalance" to spot the "Institutional activity" in strong trends and shift in value can provide you with another attempts to test the high, specially when trend is strong enough to keep moving back and forth.

As I have mentioned in my previous post that "Australian dollar" is about to break the barrier and it did hold on once again and I was stopped out, and once I was +50(greed to earn more) and I had to cover and stopped out at breakeven and Price has rallied from that area and looking to test the previous zone which could be protected by "Strong holders" which is 0.9210 area.

If it holds and price try to accumulate then there is strong chance of momentum carries the price to test the highs, and In strong trends it is strong possibility that price "Gravitates" towards the previous "reference points".

Price action building strong trade location here

Imbalance still there

There is a strong chance that price will go through the support zone, but we should look out for with the trend possibility and when you are trading with convictions you should look to back your strengths, and My strength is I never look for reversal too early until there is strong liquidation and couple of attempts have failed.

I also look for candlesticks congestion areas or bullish liquidation traps as there was one yesterday, and price reversal today offered an opportunity but I am not too quick to launch on such scenarios.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts