Thursday, October 30, 2014

Usd/chf update

Intraday updates of type of breaks

As I mentioned in my earlier post, that Breaks often tells us which way price will go and If you have such activity and then it became easy to define why price has been moving so strongly in one direction.

If you closely watch the chart then you find that after strong downside activity, price accumulate for days, and then we had some strong breaks both Initiative and Liquidation , Then we saw before the FOMC Rate statement,We saw an Responsive break on previous day and that type of breaks often trap traders, when they look to sell the rally and just before the release we saw more selling activity, and then we saw immediate strong candles coming out false Intermediate breakout.

Scanning Activity in Usd/chf

I just watch the chart closely as I post in my previous post, As We have seen and the activity is the same as told and that is why I need to prefer to wait and watch before I enter and exit and couple of good entries in a week matching such activity is good for me and I always try my best to post all what I see in the chart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts