Thursday, April 03, 2014

New UPdate on INtra Day Trade analysis based on Usd/chf Imbalance Chart




Usd/chf Intraday opportunity was there yesterday when I mentioned that Value should move higher


otherwise bullish momentum will fade away soon as all the attempts to higher prices was fading but it has once again rise of that buying zone

tells us that it could act as development area for the time being and any rally should be protected ahead of this area. That is how we can protect ourselves against any unnecessary rally but that is part of trading and we can take our profits here and look for the yesterday momentum to go ahead and may be go above the high and we can start covering our position Later in the day.



Update of the chart Usd/Chf

I was feeling very conscious and confident about that opportunity and knew that trader would give euro Direction after Policy decisions by Bank of Europe and that is what happened and Euro was sold and its counter-part Franc move out of the range with strong momentum as well.
I book my profits at 0.8920 as Intra-day momentum is fading and there is no point in risking what you had later today and I bag total of 92 pips since I was long from 0.8826 as I told every body from the previous chart. Check out previous Chart for better Information !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts