Friday, April 04, 2014

Update of the chart posted last night triggered short and chart did the same thing as mentioned.


Update of the chart !! As said in my previous chart and mentioned in the explanation that I was looking for Imbalance to disappear and when that happened we see strong selling after the upside break and then test of supply area with strong momentum and then entry triggered here as well. SO, everything to learn and I will update the education portion of the chart, in my weekend update. Entry has been triggered and if it went again then I would look to cover quickly but it is a late entry and weekend so that is why covering should be done quickly but that is how I approach my trading .

So Stay tuned how price reacted when we have show rapid moves and breakouts faded out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts