Wednesday, July 06, 2016

Trade Updates post RBA statement l Trading True trends in Forex

News Trading- Trading True Trends

First of all Look at the update I posted prior to RBA statement on 5th July 2016.

Australian dollar bullish sentiment RBA Cash Rate Statement

Just hours before the release I update the blog with two pairs looking strongly bullih and those were Aud/cad, and Aud/chf and they were trading at 0.9626 and 0.7238 relatively. I took the decision to go long because relative decision were made prior to the release and it was just noise that was cleared after the release and pair start trending again.

Updated Price Chart of Aud/cad

Forex news trading

Price was trading around 0.9626 area and risking 40 pips would have been very good idea as I posted on the previous article as decision was already made and there was just a question of price faking out the area for buy limit to get filled and it does reach to 0.9620 level which filled up pending limits and still was the cheapest price after moving market accumulation.

In next few hours, I would post few videos on the trade ideas and then you all would have some idea how I went about my trading decision just prior to the strong release and I Just confirm the swings and look for the possible reward and still I think pairs have quite a strong way to travel specially Aud/chf looking strongly bullish towards 0.7560 area.

You might also like to read :- Real time Trading Signals

Updated price chart of Aud/chf - News Trading


2 comments:

  1. The best stock exchange buy and selling firm, that enhance you to increase the revenue/investment in FTPK. Go ahead and see more exciting things here!Online commodities trading

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found this blog very useful from trading point of view. Traders must learn with the help of these posts and invest in wise manner . For best return on investment always use accurate stock futures tips of market experts.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts