Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Gbp/usd Update Looking for Much Higher Targets.

I will update the text later, Chart is updated with  Fakeout of previous demand Pockets and Price looking for another Decision point.











Yesterday I lost about 100 pips on Aud/nzd trade but there are no regrets but we should always respect every market move and market compensate today with that trade. I was busy analyzing the sterling chart, So I update late but still there is potential to make much more or even wait for next update. I would surely be looking to see reaction at demand levels right from the bottom if Price reverses or I expect a consolidation and accumulate this big move .

Price Action always a challenge but not for those who knows that price will certainly create few bugs before moving strongly and yesterday reason for downrally was never specified in any cause because supply was already consumed I really expect a move at demand or fakeout to give me least risky entry and It happened so quickly that I took couple of entries in a hurry with two pending orders at previous decision point which was ignored.


I will update the text when the session day trading sums up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts