Wednesday, June 10, 2015

usd/chf update l Possible Scenarios

Usd Franc Trade Updates Hi, Traders Its been a week since I have posted and I saw some strong movements in jpy crosses but they are not part of any technical moves because its more than fundamental that driving yen demand and pushing yen crosses lower.
It is not a cause of concern for me as I always trade what I see and I have seen some strong rejection of levels in Usd/chf and I don't care what Euro do in coming days or weeks I expect Euro to be lower and I have not seen any movement in Euro bunds which means strong or smart players are sitting aside and hence dollar demand can dominate any time.

Here is the Usd/chf chart update that I see



I will try and update as I have seen price flagging after rejection of strong demand and If this rally has to continue then we need another rally of that line which has some history in the past and I see only supply around 0.9440 so there is good amount of pips you can bag and risk is only 10-15 pips or psychological levels 93 cents which is just few pips away.

Trade Alert


Usd/chf trade closed with 52 pips. Check the updated chart with Trade plotter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts