Friday, May 22, 2015

Usd/cad at crucial resistance l Strong Reason for rejection

Trend reversal points Supply and demand trading








I will surely be trading this Usd/cad possible reversal which could give us seriously pips if reverse from this range-bound breakout and reacting to levels.

Because of the facts we have upper supply box at the top of price action and we have some strong Fakeout Bars which is still the strong supply to breach but the below separation point is strong enough to react to the lower boundaries marked and If My projection is right we could see a strong bearish momentum to reach the lower low and breach and strong bull trend could reverse completely.

I have market all the strong points on charts and this could lead to a very low risk entry but still we need confirmation and I would like to see one more test of the strong demand and then I will trade if price manage to breach that area and reverse to test the resistance once again giving me confirmation that price is  coming back to take the buy orders.

Popular Posts