Saturday, February 27, 2016

Law of consumed supply and demand and Recent Trade Alerts

What is consumed supply and demand levels

Hi blog readers, Those who follow my blog regularly might have understand the concept already as I have explained it several times in my blog posts about that concept but If you still have not managed to understand it properly, then I am again putting all the puzzles of pieces again to make it work and understand by you again.

Recent S&P long Entry in S&p Tells a story about consumed supply

Those who did not read my last post where I spotted 5% moves with almost no risk and that also in two trading session must look at this post here S&P Trade And law of consumed supply levels



I watched that trade entry every day in last 10 days but it was quite hard time waiting for a single entry but when it triggered I made up mind to let that run through all the recent barriers because Strong money always eye a particular area where Supply and demand finds equlibrium and imbalance was created.

There is no hiding the fact that Its "Imbalance that always creates trends", by imbalance I means to say where buyers and sellers both want to dominate and one winner drive the price way out of reach for others and other side of the traders have to cover quickly and sit on sidelines and watch price moves against their expected direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts