Tuesday, July 07, 2015

Forex Trading Strategies l Beginners Price Action Based On Supply and De...

Forex Trading beginners price Action Hi, Traders
I have recently built a video on my Aussie dollar trade that I took and all the important information is mentioned in the chart. Bit sluggish, but that's all I have at the moment and Will surely built professional videos in the time to come.

But nevertheless Idea is to keep you all updated on How I trade and What approach we should apply in sideways market structure. One should always keep and eye on always watch the decision points and How price behaves when it returns to those decision points and Its really worth it to take a trade with limit orders when price returns to those areas and Price has rallied or lean away from those areas and market is very hesitated visiting those areas in adverse market condition or fear of things to come.


Aussie Trade Setup

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts