Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Best Trades Setups of the Ending Quarter 2014 and Warm Wishes

HI, Traders

First of all I would like to wish everybody "Happy New Year" . May this coming year become more profitable and give you success you ever dreamed off and fulfill all your dreams.

Coming back to education portion and I would like to remind you that earlier positions of eur/cad shorts and usd/chf longs are very profitable and I would like to close both the positions and would like to continue from the coming opening of another week.

I would also put some more efforts in explaining the best setups on the basis of Supply and demand of the ending quarter of 2014 with some exclusive examples.

I will keep this blog more interesting with some new and unique updates on the basis of some mechanical systems but filter them with usual supply and demand basics and try to keep my blog readers ahead of market whatever market they trade.

Trade well and trade safe in the Year 2015.

All my best greeting for you and Your Families.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts